"Helping Entrepreneurs Succeed: The Role of Community Colleges" -
This guide discusses the growing involvement of community colleges in entrepreneurship education. Included are the results of research done by NACCE to identify effective practices for supporting entrepreneurship and three in-depth case studies of community colleges that excel in the arena.
FAST-FORWARD your Entrepreneurship Program!
- Accelerate your efforts toward a successful entrepreneurship program with an understanding of the essential and proven practices employed by leading community colleges.
- Save time by learning what the most relevant issues are that should be the focal point of your academic and administrative efforts.
- Keep abreast of new ideas developed by leaders in entrepreneurship education to quickly develop high-impact programs at community colleges across the country.
Purchase these guides as a set or individually. Our complete Quick Start Guide series is as follows:
Guide #1 – Helping Entrepreneurs Succeed: The Role of Community Colleges
Guide #2 – Helping Entrepreneurs Succeed: Building A Creative and Innovative Culture At Your Community College
Guide #3 – Helping Entrepreneurs and Intrapreneurs Succeed: Non-credit Programs
Guide #4 – Helping Entrepreneurs and Intrapreneurs Succeed: Credit Programs
Guide #5 – Helping Entrepreneurs Succeed: Services and Support Systems
Guide #6 – Helping Entrepreneurs Succeed: Creating Community Partnerships
Want multiple packs of this Quick Start Guide*? Just enter '5' or '20' in the quantity text box, then enter the appropriate promo code!
- 5 pack from $145.00, -25% $108.75 (use promo code QSGM05 for a 5 pack)
- 20 pack from $580.00 -35% $377.00 (use promo code QSGM20 for a 20 pack)
*Only multi-packs include free shipping.
- 5 pack from $175.00, -25% $131.25 (use promo code QSGNM05 for a 5 pack)
- 20 pack from $700.00 -35% $455.00 (use promo code QSGNM20 for a 20 pack)