Phoenix, AZ: October 12-15, 2014
Are you getting ready to register for the conference or are you handing your registration order over to an assistant to place for you?
If so please give this list a quick look and make sure you (or the person who's registering for you) has everything you need to easily register you and make sure you get all the discounts (and fun) that you're entitled to!
- To ensure that you receive Member pricing, make sure you have your NACCE member username (usually your email address) and password. Or if someone is registering for you make sure they have at least one NACCE member username & password to get started. Forgot your password? Go here to get a reset-password link emailed to you.
- Those registering groups of 4 or more are eligible for special discounts (First registration at full price, each subsequent registrant is discounted 25%). Registration must be completed via phone at 413-306-3131.
- If you have more than one promotional or discount code to be applied, call us for directions on how to apply them.
Conference Pricing - Full Conference Registration
$649 $899 Super-Early Bird April 15- July 31, 2014
$699 $999 Early Bird August 1 - 31, 2014
|$749||$1,099||Standard||Sept 1 - Onsite|
Become a NACCE Member by joining online here or by contacting Guin Griswold by phone 413-306-3131 or email email@example.com to receive member pricing.
Conference Pass- Monday
|One Day Conference Pass-
|One-Day Conference Pass-
‡Limited to Spouse, Significant Other, Family Member. Includes access to the exhibits, receptions, breakfasts and lunch; does not include attendance at sessions or breakouts
Registration fees include:
- All General Sessions and Breakout Sessions
- Breakfast Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Lunch Monday and Tuesday
- Evening Receptions Sunday, Monday and Tuesday
- Morning and Afternoon Coffee and Snack breaks throughout the Conference.
$99 $199 Early Bird April 15- August 31, 2014
|$149||$249||Standard ||Sept 1 - Onsite|
Master Class with Lunch*
$199 $299 Early Bird April 15- August 31, 2014
|$249||$349||Standard ||Sept 1 - Onsite|
* Please note: For any planning on attending ONLY the Master Class and not the full conference, please call directly into the office at 413-306-3131 and we will take your registration over the phone.
- Registering 4 or more attendees? Call 413-306-3131 and save 25% on each additional registration.
- Full payment or purchase orders MUST be postmarked on or before October 12, 2014, the Conference start date.
- Please note that the "Bill Me" option is only available until Monday, September 22nd. After this date all registrations must be paid by credit card. All registration payments must be paid in full by October 12, 2014, the conference start date.
- Cancellations must be in writing and are subject to a $100 service fee if received prior to September 12, 2014.
- No refunds will be given for the Master Class or Pre-Conference Workshops.
- No refunds will be given after September 12, 2014.
- You may make substitutions at any time; please notify us in writing as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. Substitutions received after September 12, 2014 are subject to a $50 processing fee .
- All refunds will be processed after the October 12-15, 2014 Conference.
For more information regarding policies and refunds, please contact us at 413- 306-3131.
| || || || |
| || || || |
| || || || |